While the Dialyspa commitment to patient satisfaction led us to create a relaxing, spa atmosphere with abundant amenities, we’re equally passionate about providing the highest-quality dialysis services in the industry.
Best-in-Class Health Care
We offer a full suite of hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, nocturnal, and in-home dialysis modalities using state-of-the-art technology, including dialysis machinery and a cutting-edge water filtration system.
We also provide a variety of education and training services to meet the needs of every patient.
Education and Training Services:
- In-Home Dialysis Training
- Dietary Education by On-Site Dietitians
- On-Site Grief and Stress-Management Counseling
- Insurance Paperwork and Financial-Assistance Program Guidance
- Transportation Coordination Assistance
- Treatment for Patients Visiting the Houston Area
- Patient Support Groups at Every Clinic
One of our founders, an emergency physician, witnessed firsthand the effects of insufficient emergency dialysis facilities during Hurricane Katrina and Ike and made it his mission to ensure every dialysis patient would have access to around-the-clock care in times of crisis. Thus, Dialyspa has emergency provisions we feel are unmatched by any other dialysis center in Houston.Dialyspa’s Emergency Provisions:
- Backup Generator for 24-Hour Operation During Emergencies and Disasters
- Immediate Treatment for Hospital Overflow
- Two Spare, Replacement Machines on Premises
A New Standard in ExcellenceState-of-the-art dialysis, attentive technicians, and on-site experts are just the beginning of our unparalleled commitment to patient satisfaction. The foundation of Dialyspa’s superior service quality is our commitment to go above and beyond the minimum standards of dialysis health care. Below are just a few of the ways we’ve set the new standard in patient care.
- 3:1 Patient-to-Technician Ratio (Industry Standard Is 4:1)
- 9:1 Patient-to-Nurse Ratio (Industry Standard Is 12:1)
- Case Load for Entire Clinical Staff Is 25% Better Than State Requirements
- Cutting-Edge On-Site Water Filtration System
- Top-of-the-Line Dialysis Machines
- Flexible Scheduling
- Isolation Room for At-Risk Patients
- Strict Non-Reuse Policy of Disposable Dialysis Modalities